Celebrating 16 years at Bruton Parish Hall, the Heritage Humane Society Auxiliary’s 2016 Christmas Bazaar (Saturday, December 10 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.) has something for everyone. Come early to start or finish your Christmas shopping!
The always popular “Soup Kitchen” will offer a quart of soup made by one of Williamsburg’s fine chefs, a baguette, and a soup bowl of your choice — all for just $25! Chefs from these restaurants will provide the soup:
A Chef’s Kitchen – Berret’s Seafood Restaurant and Taphouse Grill – Blue Talon – Carrot Tree Kitchen – Creative Cuisines — DoG Street Pub – Fat Canary – Food for Thought – Giuseppe’s Italian Restaurant – Le Yaca – Opus 9 – The Trellis – Two Rivers Country Club – Victoria’s – Waypoint Seafood Grill
All proceeds benefit the animals at Heritage Humane Society.
- Scarves of all types
- Large selection of jewelry and trinket boxes
- The “Book Nook,” which features animal-themed books for all ages
- Plush pets to “adopt” from the “Plush Pet Shelter”
- One of the biggest bake sales in town
- (NEW) Specialty foods to order at the “Cuisine Cupboard” for later delivery
- Hand-knitted dog sweaters
- Fun fabric items for pets and people made by the Heritage Humane Society Auxiliary “Pinheads”
- Themed gift baskets (for people)
- “Critter baskets” and paraphernalia for your four-legged friends
- “Everything Red, Silver, and Clear,” a striking display of things for your holiday table and enjoyment all year long
- Great gifts for that special teacher, neighbor, or hostess
- Exciting raffle prizes, including a 50/50 raffle!